Big Woods Zipline Tour Rules and Requirements
1. Do Not go upside down in your harness at anytime during the tour.
2. Never take your brake hand off the cable, unless instructed to do so.
3. Do not touch any of your equipment: Helmet, Safety Strap, Harness, Pulley, and Carabiner.
4. Customers must wear closed toed shoes.
5. If any male or female riders have hair past their shoulders, it must be put up in a hair tie.
6. Customers should call at least 48 hours in advance to make a change/cancellation - a $10/person no show fee will be charged if you do not cancel your tour.
7. Customers should make guides aware of any health problems.
8. Ages 8 and over only and under 280 pounds per rider.
9. Under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian. Riders 13 & under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian during the tour.
10. Customers must be in good health, able to climb a flight of stairs, and be able to pull your weight.
11. Arrive at least 15 minutes before tour time to fill out waivers (available here) and receive your safety briefing.
Download the waiver